Anything in the process of use is likely to have an unexpected situation, of course sling is no exception. Some customers reported that the sling sometimes stopped working during normal operation, which affected the whole work schedule. How can we deal with this situation calmly? Next comes putai rigging.
1. If the rotation of the lock is not flexible or not in place, and the sling is not working, the adjustment nut shall be checked.
2. If the paint on the indicator board of the spreader falls off during use. Once found, the original indication of the paint to be replenished in time.
3. If the working efficiency of the hanger is reduced due to increased friction of the wire rope on the hanger, it should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease timely, especially at the bend of the wire rope.
4. For the main stressed components, lifting rings, rotating locks, lugs and rigging shackles, at least once every 3 months should be checked in normal use, and no cracks and serious deformation should be allowed.
5. All oil cups, including ratchet mechanism oil cups, oil cups on sliding bearing seat and oil cups of rotating lock box, should be lubricated at the main movable joints according to the use situation.
6. Check regularly whether the rope card is loose, whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with the problem in time.
7. Each hanger shall not exceed the rated lifting weight and the buffer spring shall not be overstretched.
8. During the lifting process, the lifting device should be lifted smoothly to avoid deformation caused by collision between the lifting device and the crane.
It can be seen that if there is any emergency during the operation of the sling, you should be calm and calm, find the cause of the problem and repair it. In addition to mastering effective response measures, it is also necessary to prevent emergencies. Only regular inspection and maintenance can avoid the occurrence of unexpected situations of slings and rigging.